Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monkey sez...

Monkey sez...
I'M FIRED?!?! You're getting rid of me? I can't believe you'd do that. Without a word too. One day I'm happily greeting all your visitors, the next day I'm gone. Fired. Axed. Downsized. Dumped. Unassigned. Disappropriated.

Mark sez...
I'm sorry. Times are tough in the blogging business. I had to cut costs. I really couldn't afford you anymore. You know how much it costs every day just to have the ASPCA monitor this site? Then there's your health insurance. And bananas.

Monkey sez...
I. Eat. Bananas. And you can't afford me. It's not the bananas. What is it really?

Mark sez...
~sigh~ No it's not. It's just that people thought you were writing the blog. I can't have that. It's embarrassing.

Monkey sez...
So you found some scrap metal and spray paint in your garage, and painted me out of the picture. That's cold.

Mark sez...
You're a monkey, get a job at the zoo. Or Congress. Or as a spokes-monkey, like that spokes-gecko.

Monkey sez...
Hey my cousin runs one of those money-sucking banks. I could be the Money Monkey.

Mark sez...
But not a comedian. Oh, I found a buyer for your crib.

Monkey sez...
You're selling my cage? You know what, you're fired as my blog host. Maybe I'll start my own.

Any monkeys displaced in the re-organization of this blog have been offered other suitable positions. No money-sucking banks have responded to this post.

No comments: