Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inspector Bleunohs Visits

Inspector Bleunohs: (doffs his fedora) Excuse me my good fellow, but we haven’t seen Mr. Sezmark for a week. You were identified as a former associate. Do you have any clues as to his whereabouts?

Mr. Sezmonkey: (scratches) Harumph! Former associate. And nobody says whereabouts anymore.

Inspector Bleunohs: (sniffs in annoyance) Well we certainly don't say harumph anymore either. We found bits of chewed up paper next to your cage. Why is that?

Mr. Sezmonkey: (scratches) He fired me, so I ate him. Kinda chewy. Did not taste like chicken.

Inspector Bleunohs: (knits brow sternly) You bloody well can’t eat someone for firing you.

Mr. Sezmonkey: (scratches) He dissed me for eating bananas. Plus he fired me.

Inspector Bleunohs: (slumps resignedly) Oh dear. I do suppose I must tranquilize you now. Bend over.

Mr. Sezmonkey: (scratches) That’s not a syringe. That’s a baseball bat.

Inspector Bleunohs: (smirks) But I do believe it will tranquilize you. And quite dissuade you from dining on dissenters.

Mr. Sezmonkey: (scratches) Awright awright, don’t get your knickers in a knot. I didn’t eat him. Geez, you think I’m an animal or something? I just ate all his ideas. He went to look for new ones.

Inspector Bleunohs: (jaw drops) New ideas? What a jolly good notion. I quite hope he finds a lorry load.

Mr. Sezmonkey: (scratches) Don't get your hopes up.

.

3 comments:

Farm-to-Table Feasts said...

LOVE your new blog layout. Now how can I get mine to look that jazzy?

Scout said...

Searching of new ideas. Sigh. How exhausting.

Julie said...

Hah! Never trust a monkey I tell ya!