Wednesday, December 17, 2008

17 Syllable Japanese Sneeze

http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/
/\
/\
/\
Haiku contest there
One entry per person please
Here's what else I wrote.

On Christmas:

Found the perfect gift
When the babe in the manger
Found room in my heart.

Christmas lights and trees
Gifts and carols and candy
Point the way to - peace?

Silent, holy night
Is what I got for Christmas
At the manger bed.

On writing:

Talent trapped inside
Rusts the soul, so why can't I
Open up the tap?

Pent up words rusting
In my soul where I can't reach
With my fountain pen.

Go check it out, add your own. Yes, you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RoverHaus said...

My favorite line?

"Pent up words rusting"

Bravo~!!

Julie said...

Hmmm okay.....here goes....

Sweets loudly beckon
Julie you know you want me
Bathroom scales rise

**runs off blushing and tosses the rest of the baked yummies in the trash**

Not really.