Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jueves de Gracias


Today, I am grateful for...

* The unmatched gloriousness of a woman's voice in song. Billie. Isabel. Christina.

* High School choir teachers. Work the miracle on some days. Watch the miracle on others.

* The community audience. At little league games. High school musicals. Church plays. The event is special because you're there. And you're there because the kids are special. And the kids are special because of who you are.

* Friends who brag on you as if you'd already achieved. A tip o' the hat, to Marlin.

* Men who care about men who care about women. It's more than a game. It's love. You help us find it.

* Maple Pecan Crunch. 7a or 11p, it's great.

* Chocolate Hardcore. Sweet. Hot. Dark. Smooth. Sexy. If hot chocolate were Budweiser, this would be Jim Beam.

* Music in my soul. Moves my body, when I let it. Lifts my spirit. It's like letting my soul breathe.

No comments: