Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dream a Little Dream


What makes you think you can change the direction of your life? Who do you think you are anyway?

Well, J/O is at it again. There's a theme, of course.

Ask for something impossible.

Have an overflow mentality.

Unlock the gift within.

The underlying theme is an unshakeable conviction is the untapped, immeasurable potential for greatness in every person. There is an inherent, unique potential for being amazing, for doing the impossible. Dignus Res, was the old scholar's joke. The fire within.

And then, the faith of God. Not in. Of. It's like He has faith for me.

So if He put a dream in me, He still has faith that I can make the dream happen.

How do I know when that's happening? When I have a faith, but I don't know where it came from. When something in me tells me I can do something, even though my brain knows better.

No comments: