Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To Don't List




What I've been doing instead of blogging:


4/15 Filing taxes – Did you ever try to explain blogging expenses as a business deduction?


4/16 Bestest daughter's birthday – Buying flowers, baking cakes, driving her limo. Usual birthday stuff


4/17 Yooper sister's reception – I was emcee, and it always an adventure to have Mom at a party.


4/18 Bestest son's prom – He looked amazing. Sweetest girlfriend even better.


4/19 Yooper family dinner – I unintentionally dissed a new brother-in-law/Pistons fan.


4/20 Repair lawn mower – It runs. Woo-hoo.


4/21 Repair string trimmer – Oh, I mean try to repair it.


4/22 Administrative Professional's Day – Since I don’t have one, and I’m not one, it was a


difficult day.


4/23 Wash truck – It. Was. Dirty.


4/24 Bestest daughter knee surgery – Girl needs coddling. Even Vicodin doesn’t work.


4/25 Bestest son's senior class play – The Boyfriend Project. He played a hippie. Heh.


4/26 Mowing lawn – With a break to help little neighbor boy find mommy.


4/27 Marathon bike ride - Well maybe 10 miles. No hills.


4/28 Writing a list of excuses – You try to come up with 14 in a row.


There are elements of exaggeration in three of them. Take your pick.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hah! I'll bet! And did you see why I stopped blogging for a bit?