Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jueves de Gracias


On this Thursday, what I'm grateful for:

1. Sunshine, even in February. Especially in February.

2. Not feeling dizzy when I stand up. Yea, sick sucks, which leads us to...

3. Brandy. No, not her. 80 proof golden glory, which rescued me from said sucky sickness.

4. IM bilingual banter. La poca risa goes a long way.

5. PR calories. When the cleaning lady brings donuts, yea, you eat one.

6. Vanessa's foam. On my latte, I mean. Starbucks, eat your heart out.

7. Dreams. The sleeping kind. Cuz that's the only time my lovely wraps her arms around me just because she wants me there. Last night she did.

8. Dreams. The what am I here for kind. Sometimes I forget. Today I remember.

P.S. The picture? That was pretty much my drive to work this morning. Except more magical-looking. So beautiful it hurts.

No comments: