Wednesday, November 12, 2008

21 Ruminations


These are not things I worry or obsess about.

These are things I ruminate on.

(Thanks Scout.)


* Working 6 days a week.
* Not making any money 6 days a week.
* Keeping the gremlins out of two coffee shops.
* Selling three rental houses.
* Finding more time to write.
* Actually getting paid to write.
* Knowing that my house is twice as big as it needs to be.
* Helping my son get on a college/career track
* Not letting my daughter's dream of acting/modeling die.
* Getting my Mom out of the nursing home.
* Keeping my Mom happy in the nursing home.
* Selling Mom's house.
* Managing Mom's money.
* Growing my faith beyond mustard seed size.
* Regaining faith in Divine involvement in my life.
* Having time for friends.
* Getting to know the redhead that lives in my house.
* Watching all the movies that I really need to.
* Creating time to give back.
* Seeing the other 99% of the world.
* Mining the other 90% of my potential

Random thought: Cows are ruminants, right?

2 comments:

Scout said...

That's an awful lot to ruminate over. Being paid to write would be a dream. I'll admit to ruminating over that one, too.

Joani Weaver said...

wow Mark, I feel for you. Sounds like you need another movie night at the Weavers! We need to hook it up. I'll supply the Martini's. Let's make this happen.